Home > Services
Companies of all sizes are having difficulty handling the intricacies of potential hazards. People interested in the company expect exceptional performance and openness in running the business. In today’s uncertain environment, even a minor mistake can have severe consequences and damage the company’s reputation and success.
An efficient Risk Management system is a vital aspect of any enterprise, without which the company will eventually falter. Companies are aware that incidents such as security breaches, operational disruptions, or failure to meet regulations can result in substantial and prolonged financial losses. Therefore, optimizing the proficiency and performance of teams in charge of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) activities is crucial.
Challenges You May Face
Meeting regulatory requirements, evaluating potential hazards, and managing vendor partnerships involve handling large amounts of data across different organizational departments. The expense of employee labor for these tasks can quickly become unsustainable. Nevertheless, even with these high expenses, companies still need help reducing risks to the necessary level.
Implementing and maintaining governance, risk, and compliance programs can be complex for an organization. An organization’s partner should make the process easier, not more difficult. At Paramount, we have simplified the complex process of implementing a comprehensive GRC program. Our extensive market knowledge working with multiple customers in the region has created a program that leverages practicality and best practices, focusing on an approach best suited for your organization. We aim to establish long-term relationships with our customers while delivering on time and with high quality, providing a unique experience to customers.
We help you to create a step-by-step road map for your complete GRC program. Our primary objective is to ensure that GRC brings the correct culture change, which is the sole purpose of investing in such a platform. Our advanced solutions give customers the visibility, insights, and actions they need to thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world. We help you achieve your objectives of limiting risk while making your GRC efforts much more efficient.
Paramount follows a proven implementation methodology that not only aligns with the current maturity level of the customer but also improves capabilities for an enhanced future state. We help you evolve into integrated approaches rather than siloed spreadsheets and multiple applications.
Paramount’s 4D implementation approach, which combines agility and effectiveness, accommodates changes and updates during system integration. Our professionals conduct frequent Proof of Concepts and thorough reviews throughout the project life cycle to capture the modifications. This is how we ensure agility in the whole implementation process.
Our Technology Partners
We are committed to providing you with the latest and greatest technologies through our strategic partnerships with top-tier technology providers.
We offer a business risk-based approach to IT security, allowing organizations to decrease the impact of new and emerging IT and Security threats. This integrated approach helps organizations establish a business context for IT security, which helps management identify critical assets, document and manage security policies and standards, detect and respond to attacks, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities on priority.Key Features
- Provides a centralized platform to manage corporate and regulatory policies, ensuring proper alignment with compliance requirements
- Document policies and standards, assign ownerships and map policies to key business objectives.
- Out-of-the-box content includes most security frameworks and control catalogues, such as the ISO 27000 series, COBIT, NIST, and PCI-DSS.
- It helps you gain clear and comprehensive visibility into the overall IT risk posture.
- It enables you to streamline the assessment process, accelerate the identification of IT risks and establish timely reporting.
- During risk assessments, centralized tracking and remediation of any gaps or findings discovered.
- According to business risk, it provides a consolidated platform to manage an end-to-end process, addressing vulnerabilities from detection to remediation.
- Applies business context to detections, helping security teams to prioritize remediation efforts based on the role and criticality
- Built-in integration to the leading scanning technologies, including Qualys and Tenable
Security Incident Management
- Establishes business context to prioritize incidents and implement processes developed to escalate, investigate and resolve incidents effectively
- Integration with SIEM/log/packet capture infrastructure
- In-built workflows and triage processes that are designed to help the security team to respond appropriately in case of data breaches
- Establish business context for managing IT & security risks
- Strengthen governance through IT & security policies and standards
- Identify and resolve security vulnerabilities
- Detect and respond to security attacks
- Assess, Treat and Monitor IT risk
- It gives a holistic view of technology-related risks across the organization
We offer you a consistent framework for managing third-party risk and performance across your entire enterprise, allowing you to identify, assess, evaluate, treat, and monitor third-party risks consistently across all business lines. This allows you to gain a clear understanding of high-risk factors associated with third-party vendors and prioritize them based on their importance to your business.
Third Party Management
- Catalogue all third-party relationships, engagements, and associated contracts, as well as the business units. Maps internal business units to third parties
- Establishes accountability for each third-party relationship
- Document your organization’s business hierarchy to establish relevant stakeholder reporting
- Provides a holistic understanding of your dependency on the third party
- Provides a series of risk assessment questionnaires for vendors, enabling your organization to assess their internal controls and collect relevant supporting documentation for further analysis
- Continuously evaluate and monitor the third-party controls and risk scoring.
- Determines the third party’s overall residual risk profile across all of the engagements they deliver to your organization
Security Risk Monitoring
- Provides organizations with clear visibility, insight and actionable intelligence into their third- and fourth-party IT risk environments.
- Discovers and analyze the IT footprint of each third party that you are dealing with
- Identify the potential vulnerabilities and root causes for 40+ security criteria.
- Provides supplier engagement performance monitoring
- Keep track of all contractual service level agreement (SLA) metrics and declining performance on the part of third parties
- Establishes Matrix around each engagement within four categories as Quality, Innovation, Performance and Relationship
- Automates and streamlines oversight of vendor relationships
- It enables you to enforce risk-based selection, establish performance metrics, and monitor and manage the entire third-party lifecycle.
- It helps your business understand all its third-party dependencies and associated risk.
- Consistently evaluate risks and apply controls and risk transfer techniques based on your organization’s risk tolerance.
- Stay up to date with new or updated vendor relationships and monitor changes occurring in existing third-party relationships.
We assist you in taking control of your entire audit process and allow you to manage and prioritize your audit schedule based on strategic business goals, thus increasing the efficiency and overall governance of your audit program.
- Audit Engagements
- Easy tracking of the status of audit engagements and workpapers
- Enables you to report on audit results in a consistent manner and easily update the audit reports with changes to audit findings, remediation plans and workpapers
- Provides the capability to build a centralized audit program library and work paper repository
Audit planning and scheduling
- Provides the complete workflow to create and assess audit entities, perform risk assessments and manage audit plans
- A centralized repository to store and manage audit plans, audit entities, and assessment results
- Offers out-of-the-box best practices aligned with the Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) standards and Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) framework
- Enables internal audit team to ensure that audit objectives are aligned with risk management and other related groups
We offer a resilience-focused approach that aligns your business impact analysis, business continuity planning, crisis, and incident response activities with the goals and strategies of your entire business in a single platform. This enables you to quickly respond in crisis situations to safeguard your ongoing operations and minimize the disruption’s effects.
Business Impact Analysis
- Prebuilt business impact analysis with workflows, notifications and reference data that helps you determine the criticality of business processes and supporting infrastructure so you can protect and recover what’s most important for your organization.
- A single consolidated system of record and a consistent approach for executing and managing all BIA activities
- Provides a Central repository for reporting incidents and manages the complete incident lifecycle, including workflow and procedures that is implemented
- Categorize incidents to quickly evaluate their criticality and assign response team members based on their business impact
- Provides a metrics dashboard for tracking and reporting on the status of all incidents, their costs, losses and recovery
Business Continuity Planning
- Provides a centralized location, workflow, review and approval processes for your standardized business continuity and IT disaster recovery plans
- Fully customizable dashboards and reports that provide clear visibility into the current state of the organization’s planning status, review dates, test results and remediation status
- Provides a unified, consistent and automated approach to managing crisis events.
- Automated workflows to activate BC/DR plans during a crisis
- Helps coordinate information, priorities and objectives among business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis teams
- Transform the performance of your resiliency and recovery teams, address the most critical areas of the business, and coordinate with teams across the business to achieve your organization’s resiliency goals
- Brings business context to continuity and recovery planning which enables the management to prioritize the BC/DR planning process based on the criticality
- A standards-based approach that aligns with the ISO 22301 international standard for BC planning
- A flexible platform that allows you to easily expand your current continuity and recovery processes with no custom code or professional service requirements
We give you a single, consolidated view of an organization’s risk landscape, which enables you to prioritize actions, use resources efficiently to address the most crucial issues, and turn risk management into a new competitive advantage. Leverage risk intelligence to decrease the likelihood and impact of negative events, missed opportunities, and improve the chances of achieving business objectives.
Enterprise Risk Management:
- Ability to map risks to Corporate Objectives, business processes, controls, higher-level risk statements and scenarios
- Perform qualitative and monetary assessments of inherent and residual risk
- Clear visibility into risk and control inventory and assessment progress through predefined reports and risk dashboards
- Provides a systematic process to escalate issues to ensure proper signoff/approval of issues
- Provides a consistent approach to identifying and assessing project-related risks
- Offers an integrated list of prioritized risk treatments and remediation plans
Loss Event Management
- Catalogue and track loss events as part of the risk management program
- Performs a proper root cause analysis to understand why the loss occurred and take appropriate actions, reducing the likelihood and impact of similar future losses
- Ability to drill down into specific loss events for a granular view
- Obtain a consolidated view of loss events by frequency, amount, type, source, and owner
Key Indicator Management
- Catalogue and monitor Key Risk Indicators as part of the risk management program
- Provides a consistent approach to calculating indicator boundaries and limits and stakeholder notification when metrics need to be updated or reviewed
- Establish greater accountability for monitoring indicators that provide warnings of emerging issues
Operational Risk Management
- Provides a comprehensive operational risk management program that includes transparency through reporting, dashboards, and notification alerts
- Adds risk assessment techniques typically found in ORM programs, such as Process Risk and Control Self-Assessments (pRCSA), Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and Control Self Assessments (CSA)
- Provides a consolidated view into business processes, risks, controls, loss events, key indicators, and outstanding issues and how they are all related
- Engage business units as first lines of defense so that risk managers can more easily consume new risk information into existing risk management processes and expand their risk programs to uncover emerging risks, including those arising from business changes
- Quickly prioritize risk, clearly inform all stakeholders, evaluate and manage risk consistently and escalate risk decisions by the significance of each risk and the authority to accept the risk.
- Report and respond to risks that challenge your organizational objectives as they emerge, using robust reporting and risk management architecture
- Helps senior management to make more informed decisions by providing a clear, consolidated and consistent view of risk.
We assist you in staying current with the rapidly evolving regulatory compliance landscape by gathering data from multiple regulatory sources into a single, centralized, and easily searchable location, assessing their impact on the business, and developing a comprehensive regulatory compliance program.
Control Assurance Program Management
- Provides the framework for an organization to systematically document their controls and assess and report on the performance of management at the business hierarchy and business process level
- Provides a standard taxonomy and language across the organization that enables the business to communicate better and report on compliance obligations
- Provides a framework that helps you identify, manage, and implement appropriate controls around personal data processing activities
- Ensures the accuracy, confidentiality, and transparency of PII and constantly assesses the data protection risks associated with its usage
- Easily track data retention schedules and execute a checklist based on GDPR Article 30 requirements related to processing activities.
- Helps you maintain a register to help process activities following directives and laws such as the GDPR
Privacy Program Management
- Helps you identify and assess the privacy impacts and risks posed by data processing activities involving personally identifiable information (PII)
- Provides a centralized repository of information needed to demonstrate commitment to GDPR compliance around the organization’s privacy program
- Tracks regulatory and data breach communications with data protection authorities
- Clear and consolidated view of the regulatory landscape
- Prioritize and manage corporate policies and regulatory compliance initiatives quickly and efficiently
- Consistent, scalable and measurable method for meeting the regulatory compliance requirements
- Standardize your policy, compliance management and data processing activities involving PII across the organization
- Ensures that top management has a complete picture of the state of compliance and enables regulators to assess your organization’s adherence to required regulations quickly