Data security includes understanding where data is, tracking who has access to it and blocking and further monitoring high-risk activities and harmful leakages. In the current complex scenario, there are several inherent challenges in data protection due to distributed, hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Data security solutions must address these challenges, balancing them with business continuity. Comprehensive data protection solutions such as DLP, encryption, DRM, etc., and implementation expertise can help organizations keep their data secure.
Challenges You May Face
Paramount’s Data Security employs a comprehensive approach with its four practices to protect your most essential data from any unauthorized access, exposure, or theft.
Our Technology Partners
We are committed to providing you with the latest and greatest technologies through our strategic partnerships with top-tier technology providers.
- To protect data from email- or web-based security threats such as malware, identity theft, and phishing scams, web traffic needs to be monitored proactively.
- Our Email and Web Security services provide a single, highly cost-effective and easy-to-manage solution for protecting email and the web.
- We provide robust protection through content-aware defenses and cloud app discovery and monitoring, reducing risks to sensitive data for both on-premise and mobile users.
Data classification is a fundamental part of securing your organization’s data, knowing what data you have, and controlling the level of access to it. It identifies and assigns pre-determined sensitivity levels to various data. We assist with accurately classifying your data, thereby providing the best possible protection for your data.
- Storing your data-at-rest within a physical data centre, a private or public cloud, or a third-party storage application requires proper encryption and key management are critical factors in protecting sensitive data.
- We deliver granular encryption and role-based access control for structured and unstructured data within databases, applications, files, and storage containers.
- Our solutions ensure confidentiality and drive key security initiatives including authentication and integrity.
- Data loss prevention solves three main objectives that are common pain points for many organizations; personal information protection/compliance, intellectual property (IP) protection, and data visibility.
- DLP solutions use business rules to classify and protect confidential and critical information so that unauthorized end-users can no longer disclose data with parties that can utilize the same data maliciously, putting the company at risk.
- Paramount’s product range helps you deal with insider threats using technology and policy, strengthening your entire approach to cybersecurity.
- CASB helps enterprises embrace cloud services while ensuring privacy, security, and compliance. It delivers cloud discovery and analysis and enforces security measures such as encryption, DLP and access control for approved corporate apps such as Office 365, Box and Salesforce, permitted (allowed for particular users or tasks), shadow (unapproved, chosen by users), and custom apps (internally-developed apps using IaaS such as AWS or Azure as the back-end.
- Organizations can stop bad actors from accessing cloud application data and apply unique access and security policies per device by easily distinguishing between managed and unmanaged (BYOD) devices.
- Database Security refers to a suite of tools used to support the ability to identify and report fraudulent, illegal, or other criminal behaviour with minimal impact on user operations and productivity.
- Our Database Security solutions encompass a more comprehensive set of capabilities, such as discovery and classification, vulnerability management, application-level analysis, intrusion prevention, and support for unstructured data security.
- Digital rights management enables you to set and impose copyright protection for your intellectual property, such as reports, financial ledgers, and other confidential documents.
- We help you protect your digital files from unauthorized redistribution and restrict methods through which your customers or recipients can copy content.
- We also safeguard valuable documents, support multiple file formats and provide a simple and easy-to-use platform.