PCS Telecom BU delivers technical services and solutions in partnership with the prime vendors in the Security and Data Centre Operator Network Infrastructure (Wireline & Wireless) vertical to develop and deploy solutions and services to Telecom Service and Internet Providers across GCC.
PCS Telco BU assists customers in the following areas -
- Design and deployment of large scale NGN (Next Generation Networks).
- Consolidating operator assists like DC and help lower cost and improve savings.
- Providing IT Security consultation services across service provider platforms.
- Providing legacy firewalling, content and IAM solutions.
PCS Telecom BU is differentiated into Telco Security Assessment and Assurance team which provides advisory services around -
- Architecture review based on SABSA/TOGEF frame work.
- Consulting services for their MSS and Telco elements in the network.
- Consulting engagements like ITSM, ISO 20000, ISMS, VA/PT, source code review etc.
Some of the major technology offering from the PCS Telecom BU are listed below -
- PE, P, IGW based routing solutions
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Security Solutions – Firewall
- Content Security, IDAM, GRC
- CGNAT - Carrier Grade NAT
- Data Centre - Security Solutions for Virtualized East-West Traffic and Mobile IMS Core Security.
- SDN & NFV - SDN Controller
- Mobile Backhaul - Seamless MPLS
- Virtual CPE
- Caching Solutions
- DDoS Solutions